- Range available
- Ordering Information
- Instructions for use
Hypoallergenic, Adhesive, Paper Tape
This information is intended for Healthcare Professionals only.
Leukopor® is a white hypoallergenic tape ideal for use on patients with sensitive skin or for long-term dressings. It provides good initial and permanent adhesion, yet is painless to remove and does not leave residue.
Leukopor is water-repellent, permeable to air and moisture, highly conformable, radiotransparent and can be easily torn from the roll as required.
Features and Benefits
- For extremely sensitive skin
- Good initial and permanent adhesion
- Hypoallergenic, particularly skin-friendly
- Can be easily torn by hand
- Air and moisture permeable
- Painless removal without leaving residues
- Inert to plastic and rubber
- Highly conformable, also on contoured parts of the body
|Code||Description||Items per unit|
|2471||1.25cm x 5m||bx/24 rolls|
|2472||2.5cm x 5m||bx/12 rolls|
|2474||5cm x 5m||bx/6 rolls|
|2453||1.25cm x 9.2m||bx/24 rolls|
|2454||2.5cm x 9.2m||bx/12 rolls|
|2455||5cm x 9.2m||bx/6 rolls|
|2456||7.5cm x 9.2m||bx/4 rolls|