- Range available
- Ordering Information
- Instructions for use
Functional ankle brace
This information is intended for Healthcare Professionals only.
The Actimove® TaloCast-AirGel ankle brace stabilises the ankle joint comfortably and securely, supporting rehabilitation while still allowing daily activities.
Features and Benefits
Relieving cooling therapy
- Integrated cooling gel pads effectively help to reduce swelling, edema and pain, promoting the healing process
- Gel pads can be easily and quickly cooled in the freezer
- Gel pads adapt to the anatomical form of the ankle to provide comfortable cushioning
- Pre-filled air cells can be individually adjusted for customised fit
- Free air flow inside air cells creates a massaging effect helping to reduce swelling
- Semi-rigid, lightweight shells with gel pads give increased stabilisation
- High-quality durable heel pad provides a strong and tight fit - 360° surround straps provide secure support
Sleek and slim design
- Anatomically shaped low profile shells fit comfortably in everyday footwear
- Flat head rivets and seamless welding technology for a slim look
- Sleek and modern black & blue design for enhanced patient compliance
Ease of Use
- Easily adjustable heel pad with hook and loop closure on the outside of shells
- The heel pad's printed foot symbol ensures correct application
- Shells can be cleaned easily with a damp cloth
Place Actimove TaloCast -AirGel into the freezer 30 minutes prior to application.
To achieve optimal effect of cold therapy, apply brace with refrigerated gel pads several times a day.
Actimove TaloCast-AirGel MUST BE worn over a sock and applied while seated.
Open the heel pad straps on the outside of the brace and adjust to desired width.
Place round edge of heel pad under the heel and align the brace with ankle. Further adjustment to width of heel pad can be made at this time by adjusting and fastening the heel pad straps on the outside of the brace.
Secure lower strap first.
Then secure upper strap in OPPOSITE DIRECTION.
Adjust the brace by squeezing the sides together with one hand and tightening the straps from lower to upper until a comfortable and secure level of support has been reached.
A sports shoe or any other type of lace up shoe may then be worn.
|Code Description||Height||Item per||Unit|