- Range available
- Ordering Information
- Instructions for use
The advanced knitted structure of the Actimove® ManuMotion wrist support combines targeted compression, reliable wrist stabilisation and high wearing comfort to support pain relief.
Featuring an anatomically shaped dorsal pressure pad, a mouldable volar thermoplastic stay and an additional circular wrist strap, Actimove® ManuMotion is part of the innovative Actimove® Motion range, made in Germany.
- Arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Post-OP tissue injuries
- Post-OP surgical
- Irritations of soft tissue
- Advanced gradient compression for the reduction of edema and swelling
- Anatomically shaped dorsal pressure pad for targeted pressure to support pain relief
- Anatomically shaped thermoplastic stay on the volar side of the hand for extra stabilisation and additional comfort
- Removable inelastic wrist strap for additional, individually adjustable stabilisation
- Improved stability for maximum safety while moving the hand
- Motion Comfort Zone in the thumb opening area prevents wrinkling and bunching and provides high elasticity
- Highly breathable, moisture absorbent fabric for almost dry, perspiration-free skin
- Seamless terry cloth liner for cotton-like softness and maximum comfort
- Anatomical shape simulates the anatomy of the wrist for a perfect fit and easy application
- Actimove® ManuMotion is machine washable for easy patient hygiene
- Overall design communicates comfort, stability and functionality
- Visual features make it easy to position the support correctly
- Attractive colour selection suits the patient‘s active lifestyle
Perfectly shaped. The pressure pad.
The anatomically shaped dorsal pressure pad combines targeted compression with an intermittent massage effect on the surrounding tissues, supporting blood flow and the natural flow of lymph. Actimove® ManuMotion helps to reduce edema, effusions, hematoma and supports pain relief.
Innovative. The Motion Comfort Zone.
The special, wave-shaped knitting structure around the thumb opening creates an almost pressure-free, soft Motion Comfort Zone, preventing wrinkling and bunching and giving a high degree of elasticity to allow thumb movement.
Strong. Stay and strap.
The anatomically preshaped, mouldable thermoplastic stay on the volar side of the hand stabilises the wrist in a functionally correct position, thus supporting pain relief. Its special construction simulates the anatomical shape of the palm area for individual comfort and strong, reliable stabilisation. The individually adjustable, inelastic wrist strap further enhances the overall stabilisation effect of the support, giving a feeling of secure stability.
Actimove® ManuMotion provides optimised, highly effective gradient compression for the reduction of edema and swelling. The special knitted structure combines enhanced stability with sufficient elasticity for optimum mobility.
Correct. Anatomical fit.
The anatomical shape of Actimove® ManuMotion simulates the anatomy and function of the human wrist for a perfect fit, good comfort and easy application.
Latex-free. The materials.
Actimove® ManuMotion is made of latex-free materials and lined with soft terry cloth for maximum comfort. The highly moisture-absorbent combination of polyamide and elastane gives a special soft touch and almost dry, perspiration-free skin. The seamless fusion technology used to integrate the pressure pad eliminates irritation and pressure points.