- Range available
- Ordering Information
- Instructions for use
This information is intended for Healthcare Professionals only.
Actimove® Manus Forte is a highly breathable, stabilising wrist brace for the treatment of painful conditions and irritations of the wrist joint.
Features and Benefits
- Supports pain relief and encourages the healing process.
- An aluminium splint, two plastic stays and inelastic hook and loop straps immobilise the wrist in a neutral position and prevent flexion and extension.
- Wide inelastic straps provide an extra strong, overall stabilisation.
- Anatomically preformed and individually adjustable aluminium splint for perfect individual fit.
- Overall construction gives secure fixation of the wrist while leaving the fingers free to move.
- Breathable, skin-friendly materials provide high wearing comfort and help prevent skin irritations.
- Soft thumb loop opening with soft edges prevents abrasion.
Handling & Usability
- Tubular construction is easy to apply with one hand.
- Adjustable hook and loop fasteners for individual adaptation, fixation and easy handling.
- Foldovers prevent straps from slipping out of their buckles.
- Thumb loop opening prevents the brace from slipping.
Cleansing & Care
- Washable at 30°C (hand or machine washing) for improved hygiene.
- Aluminium splint should be removed for washing.
|Code||Description||Items per unit|