- Range available
- Ordering Information
- Instructions for use
Plaster of Paris Bandage
This information is intended for Healthcare Professionals only.
Gypsona® Extra 3 bandages combine fast setting, high quality plaster of Paris with the conformable and stable interlocked weave of leno cloth. The bandage demonstrates minimum plaster loss whilst the extra rich creamy texture allows easy handling.
Features and Benefits
Higher plaster mass
- Offers extra strong cast results
Minimum plaster loss
- The interlocked weave of leno cloth helps in plaster retention whilst soaking and moulding
Accurate and easy moulding
- High quality creamy textured plaster of Paris makes moulding easy
- Conformable leno cloth assists in a high degree of accuracy
Smooth inside surface and uniform thickness
- Leno cloth allows the consistent application of Gypsona
Fast and strong immobilisation for trauma and corrective work
- Gypsona utilizes a high quality, quick setting plaster of Paris to achieve fast results
- Each roll is individually sealed in a special flow wrapper for safe storage.
|Code||Description||Items per unit||Shipper qty|
|71987-57||7.5cm x 3.5m||bx/24 rolls||1bx|
|71987-58||10cm x 3.5m||bx/24 rolls||1bx|
|71987-59||15cm x 3.5m||bx/12 rolls||1bx|
|71987-60||20cm x 3.5m||bx/12 rolls||1bx|