- Range available
- Ordering Information
- Instructions for use
High Strength, Hypoallergenic, Adhesive Silk Tape
This information is intended for Healthcare Professionals only.
Leukosilk® is an exceptionally strong, white, hypoallergenic tape for general-purpose use on sensitive skin. The polyacrylate adhesive offers excellent skin tolerance, while the fine acetate backing fabric conforms easily to body contours. Leukosilk adheres well and is ideal for easy and rapid fixation of dressings and instruments.
Leukosilk is a very hygienic fixation option - it is water-repellent, while the straight edges of the tape prevent the collection of dirt. The porous structure allows the skin to breathe, making it cool and comfortable to wear.
Leukosilk can be easily torn from the roll, making it extremely cost-effective. The torn edge is straight and does not fray, helping maintain the integrity of the tape.
Features and Benefits
- The hypoallergenic polyacrylate adhesive reveals excellent skin tolerance
- The high-quality backing material of fine acetate fabric conforms easily to body contours
- The straight edges prevent the collection of dirt
- Leukosilk can be torn neatly and with straight edges
- The torn edge is straight and does not fray
- Leukosilk with its firm adhesion is ideal for the easy and rapid fixation of dressings and instruments
|Code||Description||Items per unit|
|1021||1.25cm x 5m||bx/24 rolls|
|1022||2.5cm x 5m||bx/12 rolls|
|1024||5cm x 5m||bx/6 rolls|
|9566||1.25cm x 9.2m||bx/24 rolls|
|9567||2.5cm x 9.2m||bx/12 rolls|
|9569||5cm x 9.2m||bx/6 rolls|