- Range available
- Ordering Information
- Instructions for use
Skin Closure System
This information is intended for Healthcare Professionals only.
A unique topical skin closure system comprising of non woven strips held in place by a topical skin glue.
- Non woven, perforated, adhesive strip with n-butyl-2-cyanoacrylate glue dispenser
- Strips available in 2 sizes: 7x60mm and 12 x76mm
- All in one presentation and fast application time.
- Reduced set up time and patient trauma makes it suitable for children
- Adhesive strips are repositionable allowing for precise wound edge approximation for better cosmetic outcomes
- Secure wound closure equivalent to 4/0 sutures thus minimal chance of dehiscence
- Improved wound healing due to no foreign bodies in the wound
- Minimal trauma to surrounding skin for a better cosmetic outcome
- Strips fall off 8-13 days so no need for separate removal consultation
- Suitable for a range of different sizes/types of wounds
|Code||Description||Items per unit|
|72542-00||7mmx 60mm (4 strips + glue)||bx/10|
|72543-00||12mm x 76mm (6 strips + glue)||bx/10|