- Range available
- Ordering Information
- Instructions for use
Nitrile Examination Gloves
This information is intended for Healthcare Professionals only.
Whilst Healthcare wearers require protection from exposure to infectious substances and cross-contamination, latex sensitivity and allergic reactions can be a concern. Nitrile gloves offer protection without the risk of latex reactions.
Features and Benefits
- Superior puncture and tear resistance
- Excellent tactile sensitivity and dexterity
- Textured fingertip and palm to enhance wet and dry grip
- Lavender colour provides quick, visual differentiation
- Beaded cuff to prevent roll down and for easier donning
- Length 24cm
- Meets and exceeds Australian Standard requirements AS/NZ 4011:1997
Gloves available in White and Blue Colours
|Code||Description||Items per unit|