- Range available
- Ordering Information
- Instructions for use
Super Filtration, Fluid Resistant, Anti-Fog Mask, level 3
This information is intended for Healthcare Professionals only.
The ProShield® SR Anti-fog mask is ideal for use by clinicians who wear glasses/goggles, during all types of surgical procedures where there is a risk of exposure to body and blood fluids, such as orthopaedic surgery.
Features and Benefits
- Orange triple pleat design with ties
- Comfortable inner liner
- suitable for sensitive skin
- Anti-fog layers
- Fluid resistant to 160mmHg
- Soft and durable ties
Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)
- With a Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of greater than 99% for media greater than 3 microns, this mask provides superior protection from potential infection.
BFE is an independent test conducted by Nelson Laboratories that measures the effectiveness of face mask materials to filter out bacteria.
Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE)
- The super high Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) material filters >99% of particles greater than 0.1 microns.
PFE measures effectiveness of the mask material to filter particulate matter.
Breathability (Delta P)
- The mask design provides excellent breathability and low delta P (≤2.8) ensuring coolness and comfort even when worn for an extended period.
Delta P, also conducted by Nelson Laboratories, is a test that measures the breathability of mask materials, ranking masks on comfort and coolness for the surgical mask wearer. The lower the figure, the cooler and more comfortable the mask.
- The Super Fluid Resistant four layer design provides optimum fluid resistance (160mmHg) thus minimising the risk of infection through strikethrough.
Fluid resistance is measured in accordance with the requirements of AS 4381-2015.
|Code||Description||Items per unit|
|72509-23||ProShield® SR Anti-Fog Mask||bx/40|