- Range available
- Ordering Information
- Instructions for use
High Filtration Surgical Mask, level 1
This information is intended for Healthcare Professionals only.
The ProShield® Soft mask is ideal for clinicians working in general care or allied health environments where exposure to blood or body fluids is not a concern.
Features and Benefits
- Soft hypoallergenic liner for sensitive skin
- Submicron filtration
- Triple pleat design for easy breathing
- Ideal to be used in General Practice
Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)
- With a Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of greater than 99% for media greater than 3 microns, this mask provides superior protection from potential infection.
BFE is an independent test conducted by Nelson Laboratories that measures the effectiveness of face mask materials to filter out bacteria.
Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE)
- The super high Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) material filters >99% of particles greater than 0.1 microns. When securely fitted, the mask helps to provide an effective barrier to particulate matter from laser plumes and electrocautery procedures.
PFE measures effectiveness of the mask material to filter particulate matter.
Breathability (Delta P)
- The mask design provides excellent breathability and low delta P (≤1.4) ensuring coolness and comfort even when worn for an extended period.>
Delta P, also conducted by Nelson Laboratories, is a test that measures the breathability of mask materials, ranking masks on comfort and coolness for the surgical mask wearer. The lower the figure, the cooler and more comfortable the mask.
- The Proshield Soft Mask provides a fluid resistance of 80 mmHg and is ideal to be used in medical procedures where the wearer is not at risk of blood or of bodily fluid splash.
|Code||Description||Items per unit|