- Range available
- Ordering Information
- Instructions for use
Super Filtration, Anti-Fog Mask, level 1
This information is intended for Healthcare Professionals only.
ProShield® Super Fog is suitable for clinicians who wear glasses/goggles during surgical procedures, excepting those where there is a risk of exposure to body and blood fluids.
Features and Benefits
- Anti-fog strip to minimise fogging effect
- Submicron filtration
- Triple pleat design for easy breathing
- Comfortable hypoallergenic inner liner
- Soft and durable ties
Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)
- With a Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of greater than 99% for media greater than 3 microns, this mask provides superior protection from potential infection.
BFE is an independent test conducted by Nelson Laboratories that measures the effectiveness of face mask materials to filter out bacteria.
Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE)
- The super high Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) material filters >99% of particles greater than 0.1 microns. When securely fitted, the mask helps to provide an effective barrier to particulate matter from laser plumes and electrocautery procedures.
PFE measures effectiveness of the mask material to filter particulate matter.
Breathability (Delta P)
- The mask design provides excellent breathability and low delta P (≤1.8) ensuring coolness and comfort even when worn for an extended period.>
Delta P, also conducted by Nelson Laboratories, is a test that measures the breathability of mask materials, ranking masks on comfort and coolness for the surgical mask wearer. The lower the figure, the cooler and more comfortable the mask.
The ProShield® Super Fog Mask provides a fluid resistance of 120mmHg and is ideal to be used in emergency departments and for minor medical procedures where minimal blood droplet exposure may occur (eg. endoscopy procedures)
|Code||Description||Items per unit|
|72509-05||ProShield® Super Fog||bx/50|